As part of our commitment to responsible business, we want our products to live up to the stresses of daily use. Once in a while though, its good to care for your accessories and we often get asked how we enhance the life of KOVERED products.
How can I care for my KOVERED backpack, holdall or carry on at home?
We recommend that you clean, treat and give some love to our luggage range every 6 months, following this simple guide:
- Wipe the bag externally using a damp jay cloth or sponge to remove dirt / grit or other materials. Then unzip all pockets, and gentle remove the internal lining from the bag. Once exposed repeat the first part of this step.
- Once the lining is cleaned, apply a small portion of Renapur to a clean dry sponge and work the wax into the leather before leaving it to dry. Ensure all the leather is treated to the desired level.
- Ensure the bag is hung up outside and returned to a normal state. Spray the entire bag with Scotch Guard lightly coating it.
- Allow the bag to dry for 2 hours.
How can I care for my KOVERED accessories at home?
Whether it’s stone, wood or recycled plastic, once in a while your products needs some attention to enhance its life and practical use. We recommend the following steps applied every 2-3 months:
- Remove the technology from the case, cover or stand (if Skin, skip to step 2).
- With a dry cloth, wipe over the surface of the product removing an excess dirt or material.
- Apply tech cleaner (ionized water solution) and proceed to clean as per instructions provided.
- Allow for the material to dry and ensure all surfaces are dry before inserting or using with the technology.
Get in touch!
If you have any questions, queries or suggestions over the processes we use to produce the KOVERED quality, we would love to hear from you